Summer Night Session 2018
Our Summer Night Session will run for two 4-Week Sessions this year! Depending on age, the session will offer Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical/Contemporary, HipHop and Specialty classes.
Session 1: July 9-August 2| Session 2: August 6-August 30
If your dancer is new to Synergy, the Summer Night session gives an awesome preview of our classes, teachers and studio without the need of a long-term commitment. If you are already part of the SDC Family, this session allows dancers to explore new styles of dance and improve their skills!
Summer Day Camp 2018
Throughout the Summer, we offer 4 Inspiring and Motivating Dance Camps during the day! Each camp is One-Week in length and is age-dedicated so dancers can explore and improve their dance skills with their peers!
- Bumble Bees Camps: Ages 2.5-4 – Introduction to Dance
- Dancers will be introduced to the basics of Ballet and Tap in a fun and welcoming environment. They will also get to take part in a fun craft to help them with their dancing for the week!
- Leaping Lizards Camp: Ages 5-7 – Beginner & Intro to Dance
- Throughout the week, dancers will take classes in Jazz, Ballet, Tap, Lyrical and HipHop! Throughout the week, the dancers will take part in activities and crafts to break-up their day as well!
- Turning Tigers Intensive: Ages 8-11 – Intermediate Intensive
- In a faster-paced learning environment, dancers will experience all of the styles of dance that we offer at Synergy; Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Lyrical, Irish and HipHop! This intensive is recommended for dancers that have 2 years of experience in a structured dance class.
- Dancing Dragons Intensive: Ages 12+ - Advanced Intensive
- Our Advanced Dance Intensive is designed for dancers with 3+ years of dance education. In addition to the styles that we normally offer at Synergy, dancers will get to experience Modern, Improvisation, Partner Work and More. This is a fast-paced intensive where dancers can explore their creativity, dive deeper into the art of dance and make friends!!