**2016-2017 Class Dress Code**
Proper dance attire is required for all classes. This is to not only benefit the movement of the dancer and their safety, but also to help better assist the teacher in giving corrections and maintaining uniformity within the studio. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING DRESS CODE!
Please see the below for the full dress code list by class type!! Please see below on where to obtain items from our dress code!!
- Tan Slip-On split sole jazz shoes.
- Any kind of dancewear, no baggy sweatpants or sweatshirts. If wearing shorts other than biker shorts, tights (any color) must be worn.
- Hip Hop/Dance Sneakers are required. NO STREET/ATHLETIC SNEAKERS!
- Comfortable dancewear. NO JEANS! If wearing shorts other than biker shorts, tights (any color) must be worn.
- Bare feet or “Canvas Pirouette” Shoes preferred. NO SOCKS.
- Any color leotard is required. Convertible/Stirrup/Footless Tights are required, biker shorts, or any dancewear for bottoms. No baggy clothing. Hair Secured in a Ponytail.
- Ages 2.5-4: Pink leather ballet shoes.
- Ages 5+: Pink canvas ballet slippers
- Any Color Leotard with pink tights is required. You may also wear a ballet skirt or warm up shorts.
- Hair is to be pulled out of the face in a bun. Ballet slippers from non-dance related stores (i.e. Target, Payless etc.) will NOT be acceptable this year. They are unsafe for the dancers!
- Ages 6 & under- Black, Shiny Ribbon Tie Tap Shoe.
- Ages 7+: Black Tie Tap Shoes. Split Sole required for ages 11+!
- For clothing – follow dress code for your dedicated combination class.
- Black Leggings or Biker Shorts.
- For footwear, please wear Black ballet slippers or Traditional Irish Dance Shoes.
- No sneakers & No Barefeet.
We've partnered with Curtain Call for Class to offer you the convenience of ordering cost-efficient dancewear delivered straight to your home. See below for ordering instructions:
We have sizing sets for shoes at the studio if needed!
- Visit www.curtaincallforclass.com
- Studio Name: SYNERGY DANCE CENTER NORTH WALES PA
- Studio passphrase: Synergy16
- In the drop down, select your child’s class(es). Required tights and shoes will be listed along with recommendations on other dancewear
There are PLENTY of DANCEWEAR STORES all over the area! Most of them have our dress code in their stores! Contact Miss Susan at Susan@synergydancepa.com for more info!